Saturday, January 30, 2010

Medieval Total War No Cd Patch How Do I Make Medieval: Total War Work?

How do I make Medieval: Total War work? - medieval total war no cd patch

I bought Medieval Total War 2 or 3 years ago and still can not play the campaign. The work of battles, but every time I play the campaign, after choosing my group, and everything else, and then click in the loading screen, leaving only the game. At first I thought it was the fault of the computer (even if) the requirements of the game, but now I have a new computer is much better and do the same. So I thought it was the fault of the game, maybe something wrong with the CD, but my brother has this game and it worked very well in his computer, so I asked if we could borrow version of the game and still don 't on my computer, so you do not, maybe not. I have a patch for it and do not go well. If anyone knows what could be the problem and how can I improve my work is appreciated.

1 comment:

superfor... said...

I had the same problem, I think it's because the team is in order. Strange I know well from our office, I moved to my laptop (which is not so good, I know.) And the game works only for a few rounds here and there. I do not know know exactly what the problem is, but this problem seems quite common.

Post a Comment