Thursday, January 21, 2010

My Braces Husband And Site:blogspot.com My Husband And I Live In Holland And My Husband Currently Has Braces And We Are Moving To The UK Soon.?

My husband and I live in holland and my husband currently has braces and we are moving to the UK soon.? - my braces husband and site:blogspot.com

However, warned your orthodontist to make sure that the orthodontist is registered in the United Kingdom used the same surgical technique orthidonture that my husband attended. Are there ways very different from straighteing teeth and the development of a bite from a fixed camera?

2 comments:

marine52 said...

Her husband has a problem. Dental schools teach all the techniques and all equipment is provided by an orthodontist all in a position to adapt standardized, even if it as simple as a reference. Relax and good luck.

LX said...

When the media (the things stuck in your teeth) are different. Some orthodontists are not authorized to perform this technique in their practice DONT range. The orthodontist needs to write a reference letter for you to take the United Kingdom. IN IHE IT should write what stage of treatment is what you do with cable and size of the slots and the media that you are using prescription, so you go if you have a dentist in the UK, he knows exactly what happened, and if you do not the technique, it can tell you where to go!

Post a Comment