Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Aching Cervix Before Period IFrom Spotting To Bleeding A Week Before Period..?

IFrom spotting to bleeding a week before period..? - aching cervix before period

My AF was 9 / 18 was the ovulation 10 / 2. 10 / 5 I started with brown spots only when dry. I also had pain in my right ovary area and time as the cramps in the lower region of the left lower abdomen. Yesterday, 10 / 6 spots were brown / reddish liquid nature of the bleeding. I looked around my neck, and was a little high, large and soft, was the same as at 10 / 5. I kept this sharp pain in the region of the right ovary and they felt certain types of pulls and tweaks and slight cramping in the abdominal area. And the pain in the left lower back. Today, Brown CD19 bleeding continues, but now the color is more like a reddish brown color and no water. And the pain of the ovaries is a little boring.
What could cause this bleeding. WasCheck last month for cysts and I have none. What else could be making the water brown bleeding?
The cycles are 28 days and AF is due on Friday 10/16.

No comments:

Post a Comment