Monday, February 15, 2010

How Do I Beat The Dragon In Poptropica How Do You Beat The Dragon In Astro Knights, A Poptropica Island?

How do you beat the dragon in astro knights, a poptropica island? - how do i beat the dragon in poptropica

Opened I tried to get the chains and pull the lever, the dragon is red, and I must repeat (x2), but after the first shot of the dragon and the mouth closes, I'm just as amazed with the tip of the ice but the heat makes it difficult to damage dragon. What should I do?

2 comments:

dfoofnik said...

The timing is crucial that a few seconds after he has the switch, and an arrow on each occasion. (Yes, you have to climb, and avoided the falling rocks, twice. Thrice), once with his mouth open and eyes closed. It's hard.
(see question refers to the link)

Anas M said...

ummm. The best way to answer your question is GOOGLE!

Post a Comment