Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Thong Pictures On Facebook I Am A Woman Who Is Getting Confused By Her Gay Guy Friend. Help From Gay Men Please?

I am a woman who is getting confused by her gay guy friend. Help from gay men please? - thong pictures on facebook

My best friend of the people have deep feelings for me

1. He kissed me years ago and said the room was spinning
2.Get friend jealous friends and potential
3.Touches my ass
4. had a boyfriend, but he was always complaining and sex
5. Gay go to clubs with him and found men grogeous fear muscualar said that ...
6. Kissed a man, but he seemed very excited and I was looking for.
7. I slept with my girlfriend, then he said it was 100% gay
8. A few weeks later, trying to kiss me, touch my ass, come after me in a bar close to real, he asks me sitting.
9.Strokes my arms, put his face on my face and rubbed up and down
10. He sees a man and says he has a nice ass girls like a tramp, then I say why not with SAand then he gets angry and says he does not always have the homeless girl! hehe, but he puts the picture on Facebook with women in thongs ....
11.get upset when I say I would prefer someone who says it hurts to be supported.

Now I'm confused, and I want to be your friend, but why act like?

5 comments:

frogman said...

Your friend is in trouble and have very little confidence. Now you are in your pathetic behavior should be tired. It is one that a little guidance, support groups or other support they need to grow. Can you tell how all of his do you feel?

Hermes said...

He is not gay. It may be bisexual, but he is not gay. One could argue that for some reason, gay - including possibly a feeling that it's cool - but do not think it is.

Hermes

Anonymous said...

Well, Angel has his "gay" friend "does not seem too gay for me. I ask you only play, stop and tell him he is actually twice if the screws from both sexes.

Femme fatale said...

It does not seem gay at least one "fake gay. Ask him how he feels that you or what they really want.

Minotaur... said...

Hello.

I read your question twice and comments.
One thing is sure, your friend is not gay.
No gay man so acts. Your friend is right
bisexual or play lovers.

Also you seem interested, but not enough
result in a relationship.

Now I want to avoid that advice on
make sure your relationship with your friend, but not play
with you how you're doing, it is not right for you at all.

Take care.

Post a Comment