Sunday, February 21, 2010

Shelf Life Of Shower Gels And Lotions Faux Wood Blinds.?

Faux wood blinds.? - shelf life of shower gels and lotions

I am currently imports of faux wood blinds. Is there someone who done this be4?
How do you talk briefly about someone. I will not just trade and do not want to be stuck with a load of container blinds.

Sorry for that with more clarity on this issue. I have a Maket that blinds can be imported, look better when installed my self. And my price includes installation. To answer the questions they ask themselves why someone should be me instead of buying a big box. I would be adjusted and installed. I sell the person, a wardrobe, mirror for bath and shower. So my foot in the door. My biggest concern was the cost of shipping and customs. Also useful life. Thank you for all the other answers.
Thanks for the answers.

No comments:

Post a Comment